Matrix MTX4 Ultra V2 16m Pole Package
The new MTX 4 Ultra Pole hits a new price point making it one of the best value poles available on the market today. Completely redesigned from the original MTX 4 pole to offer a pole that now bridges the gap perfectly between the MTX 3 and new MTX 5. This pole has been carefully tested by our consultants and we know everyone who picks it up will be impressed.
- The MTX4 V2 is a new additional price point in the range slotting in between the mid-price and high end. It really is something special…
- It’s been developed to handle the vigour of modern-day commercial fishing but remain ultra-responsive.
- This pole incorporates incredible balance, strength and rigidity, this pole really offers top end performance.
- Manufactured using the highest grades of Japanese carbon fibre and resins.
- Designed as an all-round competition pole ideal for commercials or finesse silver fishing.
- All poles are built on the same mandrel which makes the range fully interchangeable between the existing MTX poles and reengineered V2 models.
- Features include our MST layering technology, Glide tape finish and Reinforced 1k carbon weave joints.
- No3 and No4 sections are fitted with Matrix protective nose cones.
- All top kits come fitted with PTFE bushes and the Revolve Side Puller fitted
- EVA bungs come fitted to all mini extensions to help prevent pole damage.
- MTX4 Ultra 16m Package includes
- 16m MTX4 V2 Pole
- 3x Match Kit 2
- 3x Power Kit 2
- 3x Grey Short Kits
- 1x Cupping Kit
- 2x Mini Extensions (11.5/13m 14.5/16m)
- 1x Ethos Pole Holdall
- MTX4 Ultra 16m product details
- Length: 16m (including mini extension)
- Closed Length: 1800mm
- No of sections: 10
- Weight @ 11m 625g
- Weight @ 13m 884g
- Weight @ 14.5m 1156g
- Weight @ 16m 1482g
- MTX4 is also available as a 13m package
WE ARE ONLY DELIVERING TO MAINLAND CURRENTLY DUE TO CUSTOMS CHARGES AND INCREASED COURIER CHARGES. Apologies for any inconveniences caused.
All items should be with you within 24hrs once you receive your shipped notification (subject to courier).
Please make sure someone is home to receive all live goods.
Any returns can be sent back to us at:
Ians Fishing Tackle
Unit 6 Boscomoor Lane
Any breakages in transit or wrongly shipped items please return to us and we will cover the postage upto £10 (please provide receipt or proof of postage).
Any items damaged in transit MUST be declared within 24 hours of delivery.
Any items returned unwanted will incur the delivery costs associated with the shipment.