Matrix MTX3 Ultra V2 16m Pole Package
The MTX 3 shoot up the market when it was launched and changed what people expected from a mid-priced pole. The new V2 MTX 3 takes this one step further with a better package, improved strength and performance yet still incredible value for money.
- This pole has been developed to handle modern-day commercial fishing but remain light and responsive.
- Incorporates superb balance, strength, and rigidity with a competitive price tag.
- Using data collected from the previous MTX3 we have reengineered key sections increasing the strength and rigidity of the V2 model.
- Manufactured using the high-grade Japanese carbon fibre and resins.
- Designed as an all-round match pole ideal for commercials or silver fishing.
- All poles are built on the same mandrel which makes the range fully interchangeable between the existing MTX poles and reengineered V2 models.
- Features include our MST layering technology, Glide tape finish and Reinforced 1k carbon weave joints.
- No3 and No4 sections are fitted with Matrix protective nose cones.
- All top kits come fitted with PTFE bushes and our Revolve Side Pullers fitted.
- EVA bungs come fitted to all mini extensions to help prevent pole damage.
- MTX3 Ultra 16m Package includes
- 16m MTX3 V2 Pole
- 2x Match Kit 2
- 2x Power Kit 2
- 2x Grey Short Kits
- 1x Cupping Kit
- 2x Mini Extensions (11.5/13m 14.5/16m)
- 1x Ethos Pole Holdall
- MTX3 Ultra 16m product details
- Length: 16m (including mini extension)
- Closed Length: 1800mm
- No of sections: 10
- Weight @ 11m 590g
- Weight @ 13m 839g
- Weight @ 14.5m 1175g
- Weight @ 16m 1519g
MTX3 is also available as a 13m package
WE ARE ONLY DELIVERING TO MAINLAND CURRENTLY DUE TO CUSTOMS CHARGES AND INCREASED COURIER CHARGES. Apologies for any inconveniences caused.
All items should be with you within 24hrs once you receive your shipped notification (subject to courier).
Please make sure someone is home to receive all live goods.
Any returns can be sent back to us at:
Ians Fishing Tackle
Unit 6 Boscomoor Lane
Any breakages in transit or wrongly shipped items please return to us and we will cover the postage upto £10 (please provide receipt or proof of postage).
Any items damaged in transit MUST be declared within 24 hours of delivery.
Any items returned unwanted will incur the delivery costs associated with the shipment.