Korum Dura-Method Feeders and Mould
Korum Dura-Method Feeders provide a super strong feeder that ensures all your bait gets to the lakebed thanks to its unique design and structure. The dedicated mould gives a tapered shape to your bait for increased casting distances.
- CAD designed to make loading easy and effective
- Bait is tapered when loading for improved aerodynamics
- Non-stick finish so your bait won't stick to the feeder
- Unique spring release system built into the mould
- One size fits all weights of Korum Dura Method Feeders
- Made from lead for optimum strangth and performance
- Impact shield prevents bait coming off on impact with water
- Weight forward nose for improved aerodynamics
- Extra wide central area prevents hookbaits getting stuck
- Disruptive pattern, anti-spook camouflage coating
- Recess at front of feeder for Quick Change Beads or Swivels
- Complete with Korum Camo Quick Change Beads
- Compatible with Korum Dura-Method Moulds
- Two per pack
WE ARE ONLY DELIVERING TO MAINLAND CURRENTLY DUE TO CUSTOMS CHARGES AND INCREASED COURIER CHARGES. Apologies for any inconveniences caused.
All items should be with you within 24hrs once you receive your shipped notification (subject to courier).
Please make sure someone is home to receive all live goods.
Any returns can be sent back to us at:
Ians Fishing Tackle
Unit 6 Boscomoor Lane
Any breakages in transit or wrongly shipped items please return to us and we will cover the postage upto £10 (please provide receipt or proof of postage).
Any items damaged in transit MUST be declared within 24 hours of delivery.
Any items returned unwanted will incur the delivery costs associated with the shipment.