Guru Foam Pellet Wagglers
- Made from high density 10mm foam.
- Ideal for fishing very shallow, float dives very little on entering water.
- Makes minimum disturbance - ideal for wary pressure fish.
- The ideal float when looking to 'mug' cruising fish.
- Finished in 'surface camo' to aid comoflague when very near to the surface.
- Base cap protects the delicate base of the float, a common weak area on other floats.
- Flighted cap for accurate casting.
- Available in orange or yellow tip
- Available in 2 SSG (3.2g), 3SSg (4.4g), 4SSg (6.5g) sizes.
WE ARE ONLY DELIVERING TO MAINLAND CURRENTLY DUE TO CUSTOMS CHARGES AND INCREASED COURIER CHARGES. Apologies for any inconveniences caused.
All items should be with you within 24hrs once you receive your shipped notification (subject to courier).
Please make sure someone is home to receive all live goods.
Any returns can be sent back to us at:
Ians Fishing Tackle
Unit 6 Boscomoor Lane
Any breakages in transit or wrongly shipped items please return to us and we will cover the postage upto £10 (please provide receipt or proof of postage).
Any items damaged in transit MUST be declared within 24 hours of delivery.
Any items returned unwanted will incur the delivery costs associated with the shipment.