Guru Feeder Links
These have been a long time in the making and the expert team have spent days and days on the bank ensuring key features of strength, durability, and most importantly the tangle free aspect of the links prevail. Designed to give a paternoster style drop between the feeder and mainline whilst ensuring a free running rig. Complies with official FIPSed international free running rig rules.
- Three sizes available 2”, 2.5” and 3”
- Extra strong link material, secured with the strongest crimps available
- Whole link protected by shrink tubing, adding strength, covering up tag ends, and leading to completely tangle-free setup
- The stiff link acts as a boom, again adding to the tangle-free feature
- Attached to line via unique two way discrete bead for free and smooth running rigs
- Self-lubricated bead means no line damage
- Strong but small snap link swivel for easy and quick changes
- Ideal for keeping rig and line out
of silt on soft/silty bottoms
WE ARE ONLY DELIVERING TO MAINLAND CURRENTLY DUE TO CUSTOMS CHARGES AND INCREASED COURIER CHARGES. Apologies for any inconveniences caused.
All items should be with you within 24hrs once you receive your shipped notification (subject to courier).
Please make sure someone is home to receive all live goods.
Any returns can be sent back to us at:
Ians Fishing Tackle
Unit 6 Boscomoor Lane
Any breakages in transit or wrongly shipped items please return to us and we will cover the postage upto £10 (please provide receipt or proof of postage).
Any items damaged in transit MUST be declared within 24 hours of delivery.
Any items returned unwanted will incur the delivery costs associated with the shipment.