The Aventus 700 model is identical to the top-spec Aventus 900, but made using a lower grade compound of Japanese carbon. This increases the strength of the pole even further, making this pole exceptionally strong but slightly heavier than the Zero 900 in terms of weight. The increased strength and added weight effects the stiffness at long lengths.
At 13m there is very little between the Zero 700 and Zero 900 models, but when venturing to 14.3m and 16m, the 700 model loses some stiffness compared to the 900. Overall, it’s an incredibly strong and responsive pole that will suit a lot of anglers’ aggressive styles of fishing in the UK and Europe.
WHAT YOU GET.
The Aventus Zero700 13m package is aimed at providing
a spares package for natural venue pole anglers that fish to international rules or on venus where extra extensions are not needed.
The full package includes:
- 1x Aventus Zero700 Pole 13m
- 1x Aventus Zero700 Fusion Pole Holdall
- 1x Aventus True Extension 13m
- 1x Aventus True Extension 11.5m
- 1x Aventus Cupping Kit & Rapid Release Pole Cups
- 2 x Aventus Z700 Match 3.5mm - 5.5m Match Kits (Top 4)
- 2 x Aventus Match Power 4.7mm - 2.4m Match Kits (Top 2)
Please Note all the Aventus Zero900 sections are FULLY INTERCHANGABLE with the Aventus Zero700.