- Easy to use push on weight, designed to fully shot an unloaded float.
- Insert the waggler base peg into the soft sleeve for secure fitting.
- Shaped for accurate casting.
- Swivel in base for connecting to mainline/waggler adaptor.
- Available in 2 SSG (3.2g), 3 SSG (4.4g), 4 SSG (6.5g) sizes.
- Ideal for use with Guru foam wagglers, and all other unloaded floats.
Guru Waggler Converters
- Brand: Guru
- Product Code: GWA
- Availability: Pre-Order
The Pellet Wagger hook has been designed with float hair rigging in mind. As the name suggests, it’s..
At 10ft (3.05m) the Puddle
Chucker F1 Carp Waggler is the shortest of the Series 7 Waggler rods. It..
Often in fishing it is the devices that help you to more effectively
carry out fairly simple tasks..
You can buy these pellets in 2mm, 4mm, 6mm, 8mm and 11mm sizes and they are the popular choice of ma..
Made from high density 10mm foam.Ideal for fishing very shallow, float dives very little on entering..
10mm Balsa- Made from high quality 10mm diameter balsa wood.Produced with a carbon stem running thro..
13mm Balsa - Made from high quality 13mm diameter super strong balsa wood.Ideal for large waters.Hi ..
The perfect mainline to float adaptor.Incorporates a micro swivelso the adaptor can be used with the..
Tags: Guru Waggler Converters