The flagship seat box for 2017 from Maver. The MVR is unique in that, unlike other seat boxes with a standard six-leg configuration, it sits on just four legs without sacrificing an ounce of strength or stability.
A clever feature of the box is the use of half legs that attach to the side. These are where you would normally fit trays, feeder arms and the like, but because they’re short, they don’t get in the way when you need to turn slightly to one side when fishing in the margins for example. You get that essential leg room.
The MVR seat box also boasts a state of the art hinge / clip system that prevents accidental breakage if any of the units are dropped shut and a free flow sliding cassette foot plate. Add to that spirit levels, fully adjustable mud feet and strong 30mm telescopic legs, the MVR box is an extremely well made, comfortable and sturdy package.
Supplied with two front drawers and one cross drawer. The box offers additional storage by way of a 40mm stacking cassette module and under the seat is a tray for pole winders complete with twenty (20) winders. Additional tray and drawer modules (sold separately) can be added to the top and base units to create a box that’s built to suit you.
- European patented 4 leg system
- Fully height adjustable frame
- Anti-memory, two colour seat cushion with pole safety strap
- 4 x round 30mm anodised telescopic legs
- State of the art clip system granting access to the box from front and back, as well as helping to prevent accidental damage
- 40mm stacking module with lid and handle plus 1 x 20mm winder tray beneath seat
- Free flow sliding cassette foot plate
- Large fully adjustable swivel stainless steel mud feet
- Heavily padded shoulder strap
- Spirit levels
- Facility to take optional wheel kit and / or side foot plate (sold separately)
- 2 x front drawers and 1 x cross drawer
Maver MVR Seat Box
- Brand: Maver
- Product Code: L925
- Availability: Out Of Stock